Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Messin with a noob

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LiLcHuCkYzz
User
User

Messin with a noob Empty
PostSubject: Messin with a noob   Messin with a noob Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:39 am

lol wat a fag...
Back to top Go down
BRaNDoN---xl
User
User
BRaNDoN---xl

Messin with a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messin with a noob   Messin with a noob Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:33 pm

only noob i see is you
Back to top Go down
T®ueŁegend
User
User
T®ueŁegend

Messin with a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messin with a noob   Messin with a noob Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:56 pm

BRaNDoN---xl wrote:
only noob i see is you
oh $h!t lol u got told!
Back to top Go down
http://foreverlegendz.net/
conker008
User
User
conker008

Messin with a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messin with a noob   Messin with a noob Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:09 pm

WTF i dont see anything but 2 fags voting each other out
Back to top Go down
LiLcHuCkYzz
User
User

Messin with a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messin with a noob   Messin with a noob Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:21 pm

BranDoN , SMD u faggot ill whoop you anyday , lol jk im not a faggot like you goin around startin ****...Fagg0t
Back to top Go down
BRaNDoN---xl
User
User
BRaNDoN---xl

Messin with a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messin with a noob   Messin with a noob Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:35 pm

if yu cant handle the truth then i wont tell you the truth, nd your no where near my lvl
Back to top Go down
xXBatmanXx
User
User
xXBatmanXx

Messin with a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messin with a noob   Messin with a noob Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:56 pm

BRaNDoN---xl wrote:
if yu cant handle the truth then i wont tell you the truth, nd your no where near my lvl

STFU and sux my D!ck Brandon, u F@G! Chuck is awesome, Very Happy and way better than uuuuuu, so STFU, u nooby noobs of all noobs... Razz
Back to top Go down
BRaNDoN---xl
User
User
BRaNDoN---xl

Messin with a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messin with a noob   Messin with a noob Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:07 pm

wow hop off his d*ck damn, and what you cant get a girl to suck yu so yu try to get a guy to do it, F@G
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Messin with a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messin with a noob   Messin with a noob Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:08 pm

.. Just gonna say this now.

This is nothing funny, nor is it mature to do.

The only "noob" I see is chucky, seeing as he's acting like he's all cool and ****.

Kind of stupid, people trying to be like me by pissing off others. Get some originality, kids.

no offense, but you're horrible at pissing people off, chucky. Lay off it.
Back to top Go down
xXBatmanXx
User
User
xXBatmanXx

Messin with a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messin with a noob   Messin with a noob Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:21 pm

BRaNDoN---xl wrote:
wow hop off his d*ck damn, and what you cant get a girl to suck yu so yu try to get a guy to do it, F@G

All I know is that u want to sux my pixy stick .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Messin with a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messin with a noob   Messin with a noob Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:22 pm

Okay, kiddies.

Don't start flaming each-other. Oh wait, no one cares, lol.
Back to top Go down
BRaNDoN---xl
User
User
BRaNDoN---xl

Messin with a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messin with a noob   Messin with a noob Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:24 pm

xXBatmanXx wrote:
BRaNDoN---xl wrote:

yur so wack like Super-Noob said get some originality kid
Back to top Go down
xXBatmanXx
User
User
xXBatmanXx

Messin with a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messin with a noob   Messin with a noob Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:26 pm

BRaNDoN---xl wrote:
xXBatmanXx wrote:
BRaNDoN---xl wrote:

I'm not trying to get orginial. Just to state the truth. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xXBatmanXx
User
User
xXBatmanXx

Messin with a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messin with a noob   Messin with a noob Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:27 pm

[quote="xXBatmanXx"]
BRaNDoN---xl wrote:
xXBatmanXx wrote:
BRaNDoN---xl wrote:

I'm not trying to get orginial. Just to state the truth. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BRaNDoN---xl
User
User
BRaNDoN---xl

Messin with a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messin with a noob   Messin with a noob Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:32 pm

yur so wack just like stop, yur like little 6th grader tryin to act tough and hop off chuckys d*ck like not even chucky is b*tchin like yu
Back to top Go down
xXBatmanXx
User
User
xXBatmanXx

Messin with a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messin with a noob   Messin with a noob Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:36 pm

BRaNDoN---xl wrote:
yur so wack just like stop, yur like little 6th grader tryin to act tough and hop off chuckys d*ck like not even chucky is b*tchin like yu

I'm as old as u are b1tch... Razz
Back to top Go down
LiLcHuCkYzz
User
User

Messin with a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messin with a noob   Messin with a noob Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:42 pm

Rf, can u put me up agianst this Brandon faggot in the tourney ? i really want to kick his *** and whoop him outta the second round.

oh and heres a link to socom.com that shows that brandon/beatubad has no friends and almost everybody on ftb3 hattes him, he goes around messing with people for no reason because he has A) he has nothing better to do. B) he is gay and the majority of his town is female C) he has no friends and never will because he is a total douche & / or fagg0t **** ****.

Back to top Go down
BRaNDoN---xl
User
User
BRaNDoN---xl

Messin with a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messin with a noob   Messin with a noob Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:07 am

LiLcHuCkYzz wrote:
Rf, can u put me up agianst this Brandon faggot in the tourney ? i really want to kick his *** and whoop him outta the second round.

oh and heres a link to socom.com that shows that brandon/beatubad has no friends and almost everybody on ftb3 hattes him, he goes around messing with people for no reason because he has A) he has nothing better to do. B) he is gay and the majority of his town is female C) he has no friends and never will because he is a total douche & / or fagg0t **** ****.

lol! you sure your not describing yourself, your so retarted cause first off your video is called "Messin with a noob" and and almost everybody on ftb3 hates you, you goes around messing with people for no reason because you have A) you has nothing better to do. B) you are gay and the majority of your town are females (that insult makes no sense but whatever) C) you have no friends and never will because you are a total douche & / or fagg0t **** ****.

RETARD pig
its hate not hatte
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Messin with a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messin with a noob   Messin with a noob Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Messin with a noob
Page 1 of 1