Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Everyone, read. D;

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
B3ast NoOb
User
User

Everyone, read. D;  Empty
PostSubject: Everyone, read. D;    Everyone, read. D;  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Well, I feel it's time I should write something about clans/rosters... So, here it is.

I've noticed that every person that joins Nooby's roster stays on for about a day then leaves for a new clan. I've always believed that a clan is like a brotherhood.. It doesn't matter how good you are, or anything like that.. It should only matter what kind of people you're playing with. You should be able to enjoy gaming with the friends you make in your roster/clan. Instead lately it's all about 'who's the best' or 'who's the biggest'. It's a game, guys, it's meant to enjoy and compete.. Not to literally set up a faction that includes only the best at everything. Yeah, yeah.. I may hear 'Well you're a girl' or 'You're new'.. I suppose both of those things are meant to make it seem that I don't understand these types of things, right? Well, I've been gaming since I was able to hold a controller.. and that was.. what? 13 years ago? Maybe a few less.. I dunno. (I'm 18, btw). Then, again.. I remember my dad playing games in front of me. Blah.. That's getting off topic. Anyway.. The point I'm trying to reach is that.. As a brotherhood we should stick together. I'm not saying that we can't converse with other clans, but thanks to how things have been.. A lot of the good members are either leaving for other clans, or quitting in general.

So, what do ya say, guys?
Let's make a point that.. Op7ix is a community.. A brotherhood.. That's it's because of what we choose to do that makes us the best.. Not the hacks, gamesaves, and other junk. D;

(p.s. If someone feels this should be in another section.. Feel free to move it.)
Back to top Go down
Sniper7410
[108] Coder
[108] Coder

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, read. D;    Everyone, read. D;  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:20 pm

I agree even thought i'm not apart of op7ix but instead apart of 108.
Back to top Go down
SuP3r No0b
User
User
SuP3r No0b

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, read. D;    Everyone, read. D;  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Exactly. There were few clans I was in back in SOCOM 3/CA that I considered were like my brothers. This is the only clan on FTB3 that I have grown to like a lot, and treat everyone who was in this clan, who is in this clan, and who wants to be in this clan like a brother. Out of all the people I recruited so far, I've seen a lot of cool ones. But alas, they vanish like no other. The normal reason being: "Your clan is so small lol you suck". c: It might be small, but we still have fun when we're all on, and we kick major **** when need be. It gets annoying, but over time, o7x will be back on it's feet. Just need to find loyal people, good or bad, it doesn't matter. 'Sides, who says you stay bad forever? o: That's why we have a clan, to help each-other get better, and to completely demolish everyone else in our way, if the time calls for it.

Though, I guess that's just what a few of us think, neh?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/everlasting.addiction
B3ast NoOb
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, read. D;    Everyone, read. D;  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:35 pm

Probably, Nooby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone, read. D;    Everyone, read. D;  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone, read. D;
Page 1 of 1