Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

x-NiiGhtMaREz-x Moderater application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
x-NiiGhtMaREz-x
User
User
x-NiiGhtMaREz-x

x-NiiGhtMaREz-x Moderater application Empty
PostSubject: x-NiiGhtMaREz-x Moderater application   x-NiiGhtMaREz-x Moderater application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:01 am

Hello red fawx. i would love to be a moderator. if super noob and i became moderators we would be like the op7ix police. anytime we see foul behavior we will report it to you and ask for permission to carry through with some sort of punishment. i know i've been overwhelmingly annoying but idk i would just really like being a mod. i am loyal to the op7ix clan even when you were gone i was in op7ix for a while. i will try to be a lot more active on the site with my postings and moderating the chatbox. SuP3R No0b and i will, like i said, be tyhe op7ix police if you grant us the status of moderators
Back to top Go down
intergalactik-bitch
User
User

PostSubject: Re: x-NiiGhtMaREz-x Moderater application   x-NiiGhtMaREz-x Moderater application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:39 am

hell nahhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
SuP3r No0b
User
User
SuP3r No0b

PostSubject: Re: x-NiiGhtMaREz-x Moderater application   x-NiiGhtMaREz-x Moderater application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:51 am

x-NiiGhtMaREz-x wrote:
if super noob and i became moderators we would be like the op7ix police.

x-NiiGhtMarEz-x wrote:
SuP3R No0b and i will, like i said, be tyhe op7ix police if you grant us the status of moderators

.. Op7ix Police.. Really? I remember talking about that, but never did I sign up to being the friggin' POLICE..

.. unless I get to roll around in SASR or the Civilian Sandman costume.. Then I'll be the police.. 8D
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/everlasting.addiction
xD3IVIO7VICx
GFX Member
xD3IVIO7VICx

PostSubject: Re: x-NiiGhtMaREz-x Moderater application   x-NiiGhtMaREz-x Moderater application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:07 pm

I say no. You both are immature.

----Closed----
Back to top Go down
http://PureHackers.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: x-NiiGhtMaREz-x Moderater application   x-NiiGhtMaREz-x Moderater application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

x-NiiGhtMaREz-x Moderater application
Page 1 of 1