AuthorMessage
justinplyer1
User
User
justinplyer1

demonic Empty
PostSubject: demonic   demonic Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:07 am

well earlier today i was in the chat talking to elishapooper and beast noob
well elisha kept asking me if he can boost i told him no so then demonic goes and says boosting is for noobs i said noone cares about your opinion i said that in a nice manner so then he goes off and bans me
so i go onto my other account and he bans me on that account also FOR NO BEEIPING REASON
also he is using racial slurs and saying that **** is ok? like wtf? and that DEF isnt ok
also he seems to be like umm usuing his admin powers to his advantage saying that he can do anything and if he bans someone its for a reason and that supernoob(who was there) shouldnt unban them and like super noob said its freedom of speech and i didnt even say anything rude back to demo i just said noone cares
1 more thing elisha pooper said his/her name and demonic said stfu you little kid or something to that extent
-now as a admin you should not be insulting others
now im tired of this that he is abusing his powers and should be removed from admin
ALSO DEMONIC YOU CAN REMOVE THIS BUT I AM SENDING A COPY OF THIS TO RED
Back to top Go down
SuP3r No0b
User
User
SuP3r No0b

demonic Empty
PostSubject: Re: demonic   demonic Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:42 am

In short, Demonic was abusing his power tenfold. He had banned me and Beast noob from the site after we had proven his immaturity and his inability to handle any sort of power. Thankfully, Leon got us unbanned from the chat and the forums. Elisha did say vulgar things, which I was going to try and reason with him. Justin literally just said that demonic is abusing. Then they got banned from the chat. It's all settled now, Demonic's a global mod. But I honestly don't think Demonic deserves to be here.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/everlasting.addiction
justinplyer1
User
User
justinplyer1

demonic Empty
PostSubject: Re: demonic   demonic Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:52 am

SuP3r No0b wrote:
In short, Demonic was abusing his power tenfold. He had banned me and Beast noob from the site after we had proven his immaturity and his inability to handle any sort of power. Thankfully, Leon got us unbanned from the chat and the forums. Elisha did say vulgar things, which I was going to try and reason with him. Justin literally just said that demonic is abusing. Then they got banned from the chat. It's all settled now, Demonic's a global mod. But I honestly don't think Demonic deserves to be here.
pretty much he doesnt even deserve to be a global mod
Back to top Go down
B3ast NoOb
User
User

demonic Empty
PostSubject: Re: demonic   demonic Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:32 am

Topic : Resolved and locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

demonic Empty
PostSubject: Re: demonic   demonic Icon_minitime