Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

UVE GONE 2FAR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jazvoytko
User
User
jazvoytko

UVE GONE 2FAR Empty
PostSubject: UVE GONE 2FAR   UVE GONE 2FAR Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:30 am

super noob your the one that went to far justin flamed because u pushed him and pushed him wether it was the false accusations to calling f@g and @$$hole that is y justin posted that stuff......and i request justins ban being lifted and super being bumped down to a normal user
Back to top Go down
snipr5143
User
User
snipr5143

UVE GONE 2FAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: UVE GONE 2FAR   UVE GONE 2FAR Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:05 am

really?? cause justin said some nasty words and this is a communtiy not a place to call eachother fa**ots.....
just saying their should be a court about i think this is serious to help the op7ix community
Back to top Go down
SuP3r No0b
User
User
SuP3r No0b

UVE GONE 2FAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: UVE GONE 2FAR   UVE GONE 2FAR Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:56 am

Justin's ban will not be lifted, because he's been flaming everyone. If you want to start something over childish things, then by all means go ahead, see where it gets you. I never went too far, I doused the flames with a well-placed, and well-needed banhammer. I do have people who will agree with me, the only ones who won't are friends of Justin and people who generally don't like me.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/everlasting.addiction
Anonymous

UVE GONE 2FAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: UVE GONE 2FAR   UVE GONE 2FAR Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:06 pm

ŞuP3r Nø0b wrote:
Justin's ban will not be lifted, because he's been flaming everyone. If you want to start something over childish things, then by all means go ahead, see where it gets you. I never went too far, I doused the flames with a well-placed, and well-needed banhammer. I do have people who will agree with me, the only ones who won't are friends of Justin and people who generally don't like me.

Yes I agree completely. Justin made a dummy acount and tried to flame again. I was also there part of the time the flaming was happening and just was the main cause.

I will keep this open a little bit longer but I don't want this starting into a flame war eithor.
Back to top Go down
jazvoytko
User
User
jazvoytko

UVE GONE 2FAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: UVE GONE 2FAR   UVE GONE 2FAR Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:44 pm

ahhh but if u read imy post super started the war between him and justin
Back to top Go down
SuP3r No0b
User
User
SuP3r No0b

UVE GONE 2FAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: UVE GONE 2FAR   UVE GONE 2FAR Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:27 pm

jazvoytko wrote:
ahhh but if u read imy post super started the war between him and justin
So doing my job as not only an Administrator of the site, and a moderator all together is causing a war? I never started this childish "war", nor will I ever claim in the future that I started anything between him and I. He childishly threw insults to everyone he could get his hands onto, thus that leaves him banned. Also, to note. I never said anything to him, he came to me bitching about how I was a moderator, and how my girlfriend was admin. He then started making sexist and childish accusations simply because Beast was a "girl", that's why Red made her an admin, and the only reason why I was Moderator was because I was her boyfriend. I'm an Admin now because that is her choice, and a choice she made based on how I handle things. So, for you to believe Justin's ill-minded story makes you just about as childish as he is.

There's your truth, by the way, Topic resolved.

Topic locked for basically trying to start a flamewar. Will move this to it's rightful place. If I see another topic like this, I'll lock it immediately for the same reason.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/everlasting.addiction
Sponsored content

UVE GONE 2FAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: UVE GONE 2FAR   UVE GONE 2FAR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UVE GONE 2FAR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Op7ix Court :: Report an abuse-
Jump to: