Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty

Go down 
+2
BaNHaMMeR
MuddFlapp13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MuddFlapp13
User
User
MuddFlapp13

FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty Empty
PostSubject: FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty   FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:07 am

hackers all over the place... i might sell my acount.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onehitgamer.com
BaNHaMMeR
BaNHaMMeR

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty   FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:59 am

No one will buy your account....Keep it instead of getting scammed...

Edit i locked this but idk who unlocked it

Last edited by BaNHaMMeR on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223
User
User
sonicblast223

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty   FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:09 pm

everyone hacks now and everyone has the mm1 and every room is freezed by some jackass hackers or a damn bastaerd who uses the freeze save from this website
Back to top Go down
Supadevil3
User
User
Supadevil3

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty   FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:44 pm

I know I frooze up three fucking times in a row yesterday! I would love to shoot those hackers if I ever meet them!
Back to top Go down
SuP3r No0b
User
User
SuP3r No0b

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty   FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:50 pm

sonicblast223 wrote:
everyone hacks now and everyone has the mm1 and every room is freezed by some jackass hackers or a damn bastaerd who uses the freeze save from this website
You're an ignorant person, aren't you?

The freeze save isn't the cause for all of your little problems. The freeze SAVE is MUCH different than lobby boot. Because you're getting booted from lobbys, mostly just in the game. It isn't the save, stop blaming it.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/everlasting.addiction
sonicblast223
User
User
sonicblast223

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty   FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:49 pm

i cant rank up cuz of hackers all that happens is i get frozen by some hacker or someone or someone uses a boot code the only time i can rank up is on the servers that are really empty or on the jap server cuz i havent found any hackers or someone usein boot codes or freeze saves etc and its hard to play with japs sometimes when they dont speak english
Back to top Go down
DemonSpaw7v_
User
User
DemonSpaw7v_

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty   FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:01 pm

Well I know for a fact that the game save freeze isnt why the rooms are being frozen.....LOL!
Back to top Go down
Supadevil3
User
User
Supadevil3

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty   FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:08 pm

SuP3r No0b wrote:
sonicblast223 wrote:

The freeze save isn't the cause for all of your little problems. The freeze SAVE is MUCH different than lobby boot. Because you're getting booted from lobbys, mostly just in the game. It isn't the save, stop blaming it.

I'm not ignorant
It just ticks me off that the freezes ruins the game for me and other gamers
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223
User
User
sonicblast223

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty   FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:26 pm

Supadevil3 wrote:
SuP3r No0b wrote:
sonicblast223 wrote:

I'm not ignorant
It just ticks me off that the freezes ruins the game for me and other gamers

i agree with supadevil and i can fucken blame the freeze save for a reason ppl with a hacked psp can freeeze games now and that makes it worse so stfu super noob FREEZE SAVE MADE SOCOM WORSE ADDED TO HACKS SO STOP SAYING IT ISNT THE DAMN FREEZE SAVE CUZ IT IS ONE OF THE DAMN REASONS U ARE JUST DEFENDING IT CUZ U DONT WANT RED TO TAKE IT OFF THE SITE CUZ U DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT FTB3 SO STFU
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty   FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:29 pm

-to stop further flaming
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty   FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FTB3 is like... Annoying/shitty
Page 1 of 1