what did i do

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sonicblast223
User
User
sonicblast223

what did i do Empty
PostSubject: what did i do   what did i do Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:23 am

yo guys super noob banned me from chat after i said i can go into justns account by useing the forgot password button i was wrongly accused and super noob said i was giveing a hack threat srry about grammer ppl and yea can i have my chat privlages IT WAS NOT A HACK THREAT IT WAS ME SAYING I CAN GET IN TO JUSTN ACCOUNT USEIN FORGOT PASSWORD READ BEFORE U BAN U THOUGHT I SAID CHANGE HIS PASS AND RECOVERY IDK WHAT THE HELL THAT IS EVEN
Back to top Go down
SuP3r No0b
User
User
SuP3r No0b

what did i do Empty
PostSubject: Re: what did i do   what did i do Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:33 pm

sonicblast223 wrote:
yo guys super noob banned me from chat after i said i can go into justns account by useing the forgot password button i was wrongly accused and super noob said i was giveing a hack threat srry about grammer ppl and yea can i have my chat privlages IT WAS NOT A HACK THREAT IT WAS ME SAYING I CAN GET IN TO JUSTN ACCOUNT USEIN FORGOT PASSWORD READ BEFORE U BAN U THOUGHT I SAID CHANGE HIS PASS AND RECOVERY IDK WHAT THE HELL THAT IS EVEN

You didn't say in forgot password, you just said you could get his username and password. It's still hacking, because it's sent to his email--not you. Therefore, you stay banned. And furthermore, you're gone from the site, too.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/everlasting.addiction

what did i do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Op7ix Court :: Submit for an Appeal-
Jump to: