HomePortalSearchRegisterLog inGallery

I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KIDLOCK6
User
User

I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Empty
PostSubject: I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:17 pm

can someone that hacks unban me because i think there was a hacker that i must have kept killing and they banned my acc so if somone could unban me i would be very appreciative and very thankful and i could add them as friend for future reference. Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:11 am

Currently there are no ban codes that I am aware of so I can't help you. Check with red he may be able to hook u up with a new acount becuase he hacks1
Back to top Go down
KIDLOCK6
User
User

PostSubject: Re: I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:34 am

alright thanks for the reply frilly i hope that someone that hacks will view this and have good unbanning for me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:03 am

no prob just tryin to tell u wat i no. It wasn't that much help but oh well. Do you have the MM-1 or do you have a hacked psp even if you don't [content removed] online?
Back to top Go down
IvIadNice
User
User
IvIadNice

PostSubject: Re: I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:37 pm

my clan leader can unban you with his made unban code. He made it a week ago and tested it on another ban account and it works. All i need is your email and pass so we could get in and unban you. Just PM me that and I'll hit you back on this thread when you are unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Well even though it's risky givin away ur password... wat do ya got to lose?
Back to top Go down
KIDLOCK6
User
User

PostSubject: Re: I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:20 pm

yup if all goes well ill have some fun again.
Back to top Go down
ReD-FawX
Founder
Founder
ReD-FawX

PostSubject: Re: I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:21 pm

I have an un ban code so I could try using that if you want. Just Pm me your sign in info and I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.op7ix.com
BaNHaMMeR
BaNHaMMeR

PostSubject: Re: I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:02 pm

if i were u ill give it to red....coz his the admin here... better than the first guy who posted that he'll ask his clan leader to unban u......and i think its instant when youve give it to him....
Back to top Go down
IvIadNice
User
User
IvIadNice

PostSubject: Re: I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:21 am

-_-MoNsTeRkIll-_- wrote:
if i were u ill give it to red....coz his the admin here... better than the first guy who posted that he'll ask his clan leader to unban u......and i think its instant when youve give it to him....
Well that's how most people would think by. My clan leader made a 4-liner unban code as well so its up to Kid who he chooses but I do know that BOTH codes work. And no I am not a account stealer. I have another one I could use so its all good.
Back to top Go down
KIDLOCK6
User
User

PostSubject: Re: I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:07 pm

thank u so much to who ever one of u that unbanned me thank u thank u thank uuuuu!!!!!! Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:29 pm

KIDLOCK6 wrote:
thank u so much to who ever one of u that unbanned me thank u thank u thank uuuuu!!!!!! Razz lol!

glad ur unbanned it may of just been of 7 day ban or did u give ur password away?
Back to top Go down
Herkulez--
vip1
vip1
Herkulez--

PostSubject: hmm   I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:07 am

lol wow that sucks i hate them hackers that go into rooms just to screw up everything and ruin it for everyone else
Back to top Go down
http://dmclanforum.com
Shakil2797
User
User
Shakil2797

PostSubject: Re: I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:00 pm

Herkulez-- wrote:
lol wow that sucks i hate them hackers that go into rooms just to screw up everything and ruin it for everyone else

why are you talking about yourself?
Back to top Go down
ReD-FawX
Founder
Founder
ReD-FawX

PostSubject: Re: I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:26 pm

There is ban code but its not even released on VIP in some sites. The only people that I've seen have it are those who are true coders such as Sniper7410 but, I wouldn't be surprised if BK has it too.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2edz0jk
I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Stats1
I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 17446
I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 20755723
Back to top Go down
http://www.op7ix.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Socom: FTB3 Game Saves and Discussion :: Socom Discussion-
Jump to: