Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

ReD-FaWX ReAD DiZ SHiTuH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HxD.eLiTeZ
User
User
HxD.eLiTeZ

ReD-FaWX ReAD DiZ SHiTuH Empty
PostSubject: ReD-FaWX ReAD DiZ SHiTuH          ReD-FaWX ReAD DiZ SHiTuH Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:51 am

eY , You want me to join your clan right bro . i Might Join , but all i need is an activation code to make a new acc . PSN or SOCOM sended me a ban warning note to my email. SuXz **** might get BANNED soo i might join & staY PM ME THE CODE IF UR WILLING TO GIVE BRo o YA & I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU make gamesaves but my comp broke need to put socom codes on my NITEPR , CoderPr& 1 last thing if i join do i get V.I.P , STOCKPILE ARMOR . L8Rz
Back to top Go down
SuP3r No0b
User
User
SuP3r No0b

ReD-FaWX ReAD DiZ SHiTuH Empty
PostSubject: Re: ReD-FaWX ReAD DiZ SHiTuH          ReD-FaWX ReAD DiZ SHiTuH Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:31 pm

HxD.eLiTeZ wrote:
eY , You want me to join your clan right bro . i Might Join , but all i need is an activation code to make a new acc . PSN or SOCOM sended me a ban warning note to my email. SuXz **** might get BANNED soo i might join & staY PM ME THE CODE IF UR WILLING TO GIVE BRo o YA & I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU make gamesaves but my comp broke need to put socom codes on my NITEPR , CoderPr& 1 last thing if i join do i get V.I.P , STOCKPILE ARMOR . L8Rz
No. You don't get V.I.P
You don't get ****. You join the clan, and you enjoy it.

If you're just gonna join the clan hoping for V.I.P. or all the gamesaves you want from Red, or all the fucking codes you want-- then you're not joining.

Enough said.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/everlasting.addiction

ReD-FaWX ReAD DiZ SHiTuH
Page 1 of 1