Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

US PSN Account

Go down 
+2
x5Hoo7-3MuP
cocobeanz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cocobeanz
User
User

US PSN Account Empty
PostSubject: US PSN Account   US PSN Account Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:11 pm

This section is for selling/trading accounts right? I was wondering if anyone could sell/trade me a PSN account that has the US version of Syphon Filter Combat Ops. Infact I don't even want to keep the account just to go on it for 10 mins and download the game. So if anyone if willing to sell or trade the account, I can trade the games from my account.
Back to top Go down
x5Hoo7-3MuP
User
User

US PSN Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: US PSN Account   US PSN Account Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:49 pm

ill do it wut games u have?
Back to top Go down
wertwe
User
User

US PSN Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: US PSN Account   US PSN Account Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:54 am

If anyone tradEs psn info change password after
Back to top Go down
xxMad_MeViNz28xx
GFX Member
xxMad_MeViNz28xx

US PSN Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: US PSN Account   US PSN Account Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:57 pm

i can trade mine it has Syphon Filter Combat Ops,nba 2k10 and 10 live and socom ftb3,little big planet and more cost $45
Back to top Go down
http://www.foreverlegendz.com/forum.htm
x5Hoo7-3MuP
User
User

US PSN Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: US PSN Account   US PSN Account Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:55 pm

mine has syphon filter CO motor storm artic edge uno need for speed most wanted ftb2 homerun hitters mini 2 themes monoply mini. $80 altogether.
Back to top Go down
undead
User
User
undead

US PSN Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: US PSN Account   US PSN Account Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:34 pm

mine has ftb3, CombatOps, MetalGearSolid-Plus, and four other MiniGames one of
them is Dracula-Undead Awakening
Back to top Go down
Supadevil3
User
User
Supadevil3

US PSN Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: US PSN Account   US PSN Account Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:28 pm

me I have metal gear solid po, another account has pixel junk, rockband,and three minis.
I'm looking for somone that has ftb2
Back to top Go down
cocobeanz
User
User

US PSN Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: US PSN Account   US PSN Account Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:46 pm

These are the games that I have on my PSN account: Modnation Racers, Medal of Honor Hereos, Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron, SOCOM FTB3(which im guessing you already have), Syphon Filter Combat Ops EU (no hackers there which is nice), Rockband Unplugged, Age of Zombies (mini), All LBP add ons, Metal Gear Solid PS1. BTW im not asking to download all your games all I want is to log into a US account and download SFCO US onto my psp in return you can download any of my games. If you are interested email at: cocobeanz_z9@yahoo.co.uk Who ever said to change password after trading accounts thats just dumb because I will need to switch account activation to play the game from the other account then activate my account when i want to play my games.
Back to top Go down
wertwe
User
User

US PSN Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: US PSN Account   US PSN Account Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:48 pm

cocobeanz wrote:
These are the games that I have on my PSN account: Modnation Racers, Medal of Honor Hereos, Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron, SOCOM FTB3(which im guessing you already have), Syphon Filter Combat Ops EU (no hackers there which is nice), Rockband Unplugged, Age of Zombies (mini), All LBP add ons, Metal Gear Solid PS1. BTW im not asking to download all your games all I want is to log into a US account and download SFCO US onto my psp in return you can download any of my games. If you are interested email at: cocobeanz_z9@yahoo.co.uk Who ever said to change password after trading accounts thats just dumb because I will need to switch account activation to play th e game from the other account then activate my account when i want to play my games.
wow do u have a psp-go
Back to top Go down
cocobeanz
User
User

US PSN Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: US PSN Account   US PSN Account Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:56 pm

No I'm not dumb enough to buy a psp go, I have a 3000 and a 2000. So are you interested? "wow" all those games could be yours for no money all I want is a US version of SFCO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

US PSN Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: US PSN Account   US PSN Account Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US PSN Account
Page 1 of 1