Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature. Empty
PostSubject: Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature.   Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:55 am

Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature. Townlikestoabuse

I love how even mods abuse their powers for no reason.

He kicks batman for no reason, multiple times. Claiming he "works for f-a". Like hell he does.

I could only catch the last time he kicked batman. Then he cleared the chat.

I hate how you people can't even choose a mod right. Just give them the position to have them suck you off more. Jesus christ.
Back to top Go down
xXBatmanXx
User
User
xXBatmanXx

PostSubject: Re: Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature.   Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:33 am

Yeah, I was registered on Fatal for about 3 days, so what? A lot of people from op7ix were registered on fatal... I originally went there to spam cus I hated them spammin here. Condi seemed nice... But would I work for him to assasinate Op7ix??? Yeah Right... Op7ix has good security. Red does a good job with that. Very Happy And the crap about freezin rooms on ftb3, yeah I froze about 3 rooms....the first day the nonhost freeze was publicly released... I never froze any room that had Red or Towny in... Condi told me he would go freeze rooms, but did I? Hell No... Hell, I got froze too... Nuff said. Nite Op7ix...My bedtime now.
Back to top Go down
wertwe
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature.   Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:17 am

Aww go cry me a river so i can Try out my NEW BOAT!!!!!!!! :}
Back to top Go down
wertwe
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature.   Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:20 am

Lol batman has been kicked
town: FUCK3R... Lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature.   Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:53 pm

Wert. You're such an annoying wanna-be troll.
Back to top Go down
wertwe
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature.   Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:03 pm

ur just plain annoying
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature.   Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:27 pm

I've yet to do something "annoying". Please refrain from "flaming". I don't need you ruining my threads.
Back to top Go down
townbizzness
Global MODerator
Global MODerator
townbizzness

PostSubject: Re: Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature.   Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:58 pm

super stop being a ****....lmao thats y u a demmotted fag u just want every1 to end up like u. even red doesnt like batman u fuckin idiot
Back to top Go down
http://www.op7ix.com
townbizzness
Global MODerator
Global MODerator
townbizzness

PostSubject: Re: Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature.   Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:00 pm

thats y u only put that part u didnt put all the other **** wen fuckin batman was goin back n forth with me about FA u fuckin idiot. get a life. i dont even know y u still on op7ix nobody fuckin likes you
Back to top Go down
http://www.op7ix.com
xXBatmanXx
User
User
xXBatmanXx

PostSubject: Re: Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature.   Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:20 pm

U know what Towny? I hpe u don't get promoted, cus as much as people were complainin bout Super when he was admin, ur fukin worse... At least Super was cool when he was being the way he was. He actually did his job. Yor pathetic, letting ur own stupid opinions get in the way of ur judement and abusing powers for no fukin reason... I am the fukin batman that registered here 3 or 4 months ago. I'm not tryin to assasinate any site at all, fukin dreamers... Go get the dam joker for that...stop hatin, dam.
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223
User
User
sonicblast223

PostSubject: Re: Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature.   Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:27 pm

yea town i was there u kicked him for no good reason beliveing isnt knowing dumbass u abused ur power broke a rule and responablitiy of being a mod u should get demoted not right batman is my friend so stfu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature.   Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Townbizznes. He likes to abuse the kick feature.
Page 1 of 1