Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

You know what I find funny?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

You know what I find funny? Empty
PostSubject: You know what I find funny?   You know what I find funny? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Ever since I left, this site has gone to hell. Now before any of you go "NO IT HASN'T, YOU'RE JUST BUTTHURT", how many people did I ban on a weekly basis? Yeah, hardly any. But when **** went down, whowas the one to stop it before it got worse? Me.

Ever since I came back, I've seen that the only person who posts around here is Wertwe, and the reason being is that he makes retarded spam posts that are not only useless, but are just copies of what everyone else says in his own description. It's bullshit. This site wasn't supposed to be filled with spam, but here you are, allowing Wertwe to **** this site up with one worded posts, or posts that don't even revolve around the actual topic. Hell, if he gets the chance, he starts talking major **** about something he doesn't even know about.

If you want this site to be successful, then you're going to have to kick out all the alts and all the retarded children. As much as I don't care for Op7ix anymore, I don't wanna see another clan (Or site for that matter) go down because they couldn't just boot the fucking kids.
Back to top Go down
Leky1
[108] Coder
[108] Coder
Leky1

PostSubject: Re: You know what I find funny?   You know what I find funny? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:48 pm

This is site is to Far past trying to fix it. Its not ever gunna be fixed. To be honest im probably gunna get banned for this. But, Ive caught Red-FewX Multiple times using uni gun mod,Perfect shot, no recoil. If im not mistakin prolly all those wins were cuz he used gun mod or Perfect shot. isnt it convientent he almost everytime gets MVP or the most kills each round.

Wat im tyring to say is this is site is never gonna change, Give up. and move on.
Back to top Go down
MuddFlapp13
User
User
MuddFlapp13

PostSubject: Re: You know what I find funny?   You know what I find funny? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:32 pm

idk, i wasn't here that much.

But did that really happen guys, or are you being cocky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onehitgamer.com
wertwe
User
User

PostSubject: Re: You know what I find funny?   You know what I find funny? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:01 pm

u banned every one for any reason you could find
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You know what I find funny?   You know what I find funny? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:28 pm

I banned everyone for any reason given in the Rule Book.

You know what that is? It's that thing Melanie (b3ast_no0b-) suggested to Red.

Yeah, go read it.
Back to top Go down
wertwe
User
User

PostSubject: Re: You know what I find funny?   You know what I find funny? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:42 pm

I thought red banned u
Back to top Go down
Maximus
GFX Co-Head
Maximus

PostSubject: Re: You know what I find funny?   You know what I find funny? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:13 am

Here he goes again off topic O.O

Give up man, people came here for MM-1 in the beginning, with no knowledge of how forums work.. thats what gives this site it's spamming nubs. & The continuously demoting me from mod, im sorry but i have a life, not sit around my computer on here moderating **** that other mods should be doing when im not here.
Back to top Go down
JeSuisFrancias
User
User
JeSuisFrancias

PostSubject: Re: You know what I find funny?   You know what I find funny? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:26 pm

melanie(beast noob) is
REALLY A MAN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what I find funny?   You know what I find funny? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know what I find funny?
Page 1 of 1