Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included]

Go down 
+5
xXBatmanXx
Maximus
wertwe
ReD-FawX
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ReD-FawX
Founder
Founder
ReD-FawX

Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included] Empty
PostSubject: Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included]   Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:55 pm

These members have been banned due to the violation of the rules here and an attemptive attack on the site. The ban will stand and the argued appeal is that someone had hacked Sniper7410's account and masked their IP to display the same as Super's. First of all you cannot mask your IP you can only proxy into another computer with a different IP. The IP has already been claimed by Super's computer. In the proofs you will see that he has the same IP as of this day and has made over 400 posts form that IP, the staff and I can only conculde that the IP is his primary and true IP. Also Super has been charged with the comprimising of accounts such as Beast Noob so we cannot trust any IPs from the account. The Proofs below are enough evidence at this site to convict him of a perma IP ban and account ban. Sure there were others who did it as well and those IPs will be banned too. Another charges listed here is that it was spamm advertising, harriasing staff, harassing the community members, flame posting. Trying to divert activity to another site for personal gain without going through the proper channels. Like it is said in the handbook

"Members of the staff must post seficient evedence of the violation that had occured. The only evedence now that will be accdepted is a screen shot of your computer screen. To take a screenshot hit the Print Screen and then open paint and hit edit and paste. Simple copy and paste of loggs like the one below will NOT be accepted!!!!!!! Lastly if a abuse is questionable and still undecieded on a punishment for the user and their actions the founder, ReD-FawX, has the permission to decide what actions should be taken."

I hope this is enough evidence for all the members here that were undecided on the matter. Please note that you may reply to this topic but, the ban will still stay the same. If we find a staff member trying to release any banned member without the permission of the founder restrictions will be taken.

Proof:
http://cloudosbackup.freetzi.com/screenie1.bmp
http://cloudosbackup.freetzi.com/screenie2.bmp
http://cloudosbackup.freetzi.com/screenie3.bmp
http://cloudosbackup.freetzi.com/screenie4.bmp
http://cloudosbackup.freetzi.com/screenie5.bmp
Back to top Go down
http://www.op7ix.com
wertwe
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included]   Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Yeah I love you red fawx (not for real) finaly some one banned that guy
Back to top Go down
Maximus
GFX Co-Head
Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included]   Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:09 am

I dont see enough evidence, yeah sure i see some wrongs, but not enough to say that those ip's where of supers. Yea his ip is the same to the matchings of the "hacking" of snipers account. But who says that wasnt him? WHo says it couldn't be someone else who knew supers ip and "masked" (actually you can mask your ip red, silly goose.) his ip so it looked like he did it.

I Hold that this evidence is 45% right and i submit for a full investigation by me or someone of knowledge as equal. (Not saying you don't know anything red, just saying that other people should have a say in this matter.)
Back to top Go down
ReD-FawX
Founder
Founder
ReD-FawX

PostSubject: Re: Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included]   Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:20 pm

You can look at the screenshot of the statictics on his profile that show he has 400+ posts from the IP. Also there have been up to 30 abuse reports from members complaining about him. All from different IPs. Look if that isnt enough he has also spammed. Mass spammed his site. Continuosly harrased members of the clan. This is over and if I were to appraise the current evidence I would say its 90% good. You cannot mask an IP when someone has already claimed it. You can only proxy into a computer that has that IP. Otherwise use a proxy IP you cannot claim that the IP has been used/in use. Just learn. Lol and if he wanted it to not look like him then he should have not posted ads when he mentioned personal information that only he and I would know. Then continued to spam.
Back to top Go down
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included]   Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:52 pm

im with red
Back to top Go down
http://socomreviews.webs.com
xXBatmanXx
User
User
xXBatmanXx

PostSubject: Re: Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included]   Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:14 pm

All I have to say is WoW... I'm neutral. I don't have enough experience with Ip maskers and all that ip crap, but idk...
Back to top Go down
Maximus
GFX Co-Head
Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included]   Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:30 pm

ReD-FawX wrote:
You can look at the screenshot of the statictics on his profile that show he has 400+ posts from the IP. Also there have been up to 30 abuse reports from members complaining about him. All from different IPs. Look if that isnt enough he has also spammed. Mass spammed his site. Continuosly harrased members of the clan. This is over and if I were to appraise the current evidence I would say its 90% good. You cannot mask an IP when someone has already claimed it. You can only proxy into a computer that has that IP. Otherwise use a proxy IP you cannot claim that the IP has been used/in use. Just learn. Lol and if he wanted it to not look like him then he should have not posted ads when he mentioned personal information that only he and I would know. Then continued to spam.

As i said, he did do some wrong doings.

& Also

http://tinyurl.com/kkjztb

Silly Goose..
Back to top Go down
xJohnny022x
User
User
xJohnny022x

PostSubject: Re: Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included]   Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Lol maximus

& i mean i am kinda with red... cus on on of them it showed the part admin has changes data to ##Op7ix.tk## which doesnt exist its another url but anyhow yeah i am kind of with red...
Back to top Go down
explosiveskid
User
User
explosiveskid

PostSubject: Re: Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included]   Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:04 am

im with red. i see enough evidence. but red couldnt super noob like create another account with all different names and stuff?
Back to top Go down
ZeusWarLord
User
User
ZeusWarLord

PostSubject: Re: Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included]   Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:16 pm

no he cant b/c u can bann there IP adress and then ppl cant use that ip to make an account
Back to top Go down
explosiveskid
User
User
explosiveskid

PostSubject: Re: Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included]   Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:29 pm

ooohhh. ok. by the way wat is spamming?
Back to top Go down
JeSuisFrancias
User
User
JeSuisFrancias

PostSubject: Re: Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included]   Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:54 pm

multiple sending of same text
Back to top Go down
explosiveskid
User
User
explosiveskid

PostSubject: Re: Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included]   Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:24 am

i dont understand the point of that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included]   Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banning of Sup3r Nool3 and I3east NoOI3 [proofs included]
Page 1 of 1