Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

sonicblast on another site...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xJohnny022x
User
User
xJohnny022x

sonicblast on another site... Empty
PostSubject: sonicblast on another site...   sonicblast on another site... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:29 am

sonicblast223
Site Member
Site Member

Playstation Network ID: sonicblast223
Experience: 4

PostSubject: Re: XM500 Bypass [The Deadly Sniper] [Binoculars] Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:43 pm Reply with quote
i have wanted to use this save for a while u are just awesome ahhahahaha them op7ix and red fawx bunch of noobs hahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message

XM500 Bypass [The Deadly Sniper] [Binoculars]

I would have taken a print screen thing but it is not working on my laptop -___- but thats what i got
Back to top Go down
MuddFlapp13
User
User
MuddFlapp13

PostSubject: Re: sonicblast on another site...   sonicblast on another site... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:52 pm

faaaag.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onehitgamer.com
xJohnny022x
User
User
xJohnny022x

PostSubject: Re: sonicblast on another site...   sonicblast on another site... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:19 pm

yup nd last time i checked he was in Op7ix the clan its self... smh. red you should look at this i mean nothing that is really bad but why is he gonna be in the clan on the site and go on another site wont mention the name unless asked by red and he goes and calls you guys noob thts crazy
Back to top Go down
wertwe
User
User

PostSubject: Re: sonicblast on another site...   sonicblast on another site... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:56 am

U need photo evidence
Back to top Go down
xJohnny022x
User
User
xJohnny022x

PostSubject: Re: sonicblast on another site...   sonicblast on another site... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:13 am

be quiet man if you read my post u would know that i said i cant find out how to do it with my laptop and ur not a moderator calm your balls down boy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: sonicblast on another site...   sonicblast on another site... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:17 pm

Lmao, he WAS on my site, but he wasn't in Op7ix. He left beforehand. Then joined my site.

Nice being two-faced, Johnny. c:
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223
User
User
sonicblast223

PostSubject: Re: sonicblast on another site...   sonicblast on another site... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Guys chill ill tell u y that's there I was nver in op7ix clan first of all anothr thing sil4.tk super noobs site had already put on there's so I took it posted on op7ix but I gave credit to op7ix and later I tryed taking it down but conduit made it a sticky then global announcement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sonicblast on another site...   sonicblast on another site... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sonicblast on another site...
Page 1 of 1