Zues abuses his powers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iTzArchitect
User
User
iTzArchitect

Zues abuses his powers Empty
PostSubject: Zues abuses his powers   Zues abuses his powers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:51 pm

He keeps clearing and kickiing people also read

Zues abuses his powers 2gsiudc
Back to top Go down
ZeusWarLord
User
User
ZeusWarLord

PostSubject: Re: Zues abuses his powers   Zues abuses his powers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:54 pm

or maybe i have a good reason to kick ppl who call me fags and sit there without a post for 10 min. You should think of that you **** before u go around accusing ppl. SO before u report ppl make it good. also if u think that clearing messages is a crime kill me now im ok with it so u can deal
Back to top Go down
http://www.op7ix.com
XxJ3ad_J3oyxX
VIP
VIP
XxJ3ad_J3oyxX

PostSubject: Re: Zues abuses his powers   Zues abuses his powers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:57 pm

hmm what about kicking people because their afk??
Back to top Go down
iTzArchitect
User
User
iTzArchitect

PostSubject: Re: Zues abuses his powers   Zues abuses his powers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Ok, look i dont wanna fight with a scrub but. U clear to much,kick people cuz there afk, Ur the worst chat mod yet
Back to top Go down
JeSuisFrancias
User
User
JeSuisFrancias

PostSubject: Re: Zues abuses his powers   Zues abuses his powers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:41 pm

OMFG THANK YOU ITS NOT ONLY ME SEEING IT AND ALSO YOU POSTED THAT THE SITE IS GOING DOWN? WHAT MOD WOULD SAY THAT?
Back to top Go down
ZeusWarLord
User
User
ZeusWarLord

PostSubject: Re: Zues abuses his powers   Zues abuses his powers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:12 pm

well if ur afk then u need to tell ppl so they dont think ur just there and by the way if u little Jews would listen to me. I said that Red and i are woking on a new web iste and when that one is up this one will do down
Back to top Go down
Maximus
GFX Co-Head
Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Zues abuses his powers   Zues abuses his powers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:54 pm

laugh my motherfucking **** off. You are honestly a bad mod IMO. Theres so much spam on the forums, and you just sit there on your **** not paying attention. Nice job.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Zues abuses his powers Vectorh
Zues abuses his powers Op7ix-user-bars-gfx-2
Back to top Go down
iTzArchitect
User
User
iTzArchitect

PostSubject: Re: Zues abuses his powers   Zues abuses his powers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:42 pm

omfg they join the chat and not talk, WHATS THE BIG DEAL maybe there seeing whats being said or wat not, then theres you just /kick people
Back to top Go down
XxJ3ad_J3oyxX
VIP
VIP
XxJ3ad_J3oyxX

PostSubject: Re: Zues abuses his powers   Zues abuses his powers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:31 pm

oh wow really no one fucking have to tell anyone when they have to go afk you must be the worst mod of the whole op7ix history how old are you?
Back to top Go down
xXBatmanXx
User
User
xXBatmanXx

PostSubject: Re: Zues abuses his powers   Zues abuses his powers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:57 pm

ZeusWarLord wrote:
well if ur afk then u need to tell ppl so they dont think ur just there and by the way if u little Jews would listen to me. I said that Red and i are woking on a new web iste and when that one is up this one will do down

Red said that site would be a back-up site so that if somebody hacks this site and wipes the database, we could go retreat to the other site and everything would be fine.
Back to top Go down
ZeusWarLord
User
User
ZeusWarLord

PostSubject: Re: Zues abuses his powers   Zues abuses his powers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:19 pm

see there i wasnt lying
Back to top Go down
Green_FawX
User
User
Green_FawX

PostSubject: Re: Zues abuses his powers   Zues abuses his powers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:50 pm

good i hope he does loose it b/c he sucks i have herd it on like 2 other sites that Zeus is a horrible mod
Back to top Go down
iTzArchitect
User
User
iTzArchitect

PostSubject: Re: Zues abuses his powers   Zues abuses his powers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:25 pm

hi zues^^ lol i know its you form your previous profile. Plus the way you type. so like i said hi zues Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Green_FawX
User
User
Green_FawX

PostSubject: Re: Zues abuses his powers   Zues abuses his powers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:05 pm

really u think im Zeus ya right man whoever u are

Back to top Go down
XxJ3ad_J3oyxX
VIP
VIP
XxJ3ad_J3oyxX

PostSubject: Re: Zues abuses his powers   Zues abuses his powers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:47 pm

lol wow but we don't care about the truth you said about the site we knew red was making a site you abused your power
Back to top Go down
iTzArchitect
User
User
iTzArchitect

PostSubject: Re: Zues abuses his powers   Zues abuses his powers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:02 pm

U just gave it away, For one; the way u type; Second the way ur gettin a defensive...plus on ur previous Profile for zues for the names it said. and i quote "ZeusWarlord and Green_FawX"

and not to mention u have the same status that no one else has but u. So i know its you lmfao. if u need further proof i will explain even more
Back to top Go down
JeSuisFrancias
User
User
JeSuisFrancias

PostSubject: Re: Zues abuses his powers   Zues abuses his powers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:18 am

bustedddddd
Back to top Go down
Green_FawX
User
User
Green_FawX

PostSubject: Re: Zues abuses his powers   Zues abuses his powers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:09 pm

hmm wel u can think that all u want but that isnt who i am im a friend form Reds school and u can ask him he wanted me on the site and gave me this name so im using it
Back to top Go down
JeSuisFrancias
User
User
JeSuisFrancias

PostSubject: Re: Zues abuses his powers   Zues abuses his powers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:14 pm

lmao does this kid think were stupid??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zues abuses his powers   Zues abuses his powers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zues abuses his powers
Page 1 of 1