HomePortalSearchRegisterLog inGallery

op7ix being retarded!!!!!How the hell.......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Discized shafdude
User
User
Discized shafdude

op7ix being retarded!!!!!How the hell....... Empty
PostSubject: op7ix being retarded!!!!!How the hell.......   op7ix being retarded!!!!!How the hell....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:09 am

Well I was on chat the other day and I was Like "yeah chat so fun I mean chat is so fun fun fun."
Then JeSuisFrancais reminds me of what an **** he is and I'm like thinking "wow what an **** what an **** what an ****."

Soo>>> I started calling him **** Repeatedly and got a little carried away...
Then I start logging of and logging in again it might be a little annoying but it's not
my fault its JeSuisFrancais's fault for making me do this by being such a big AssE.
Then I tell DaAssE that I got to go do some religious stuff because I'm muslim and then

HE

CALLS

ME

A

TOWEL HEAD

So I'm just like "what does towel head" mean and stuff and he provides a link to a definition of the word "towelhead"

Then he provides a link to a site called I think " **** Holes Among Us." And it shows a picture of Osoma Binladden saying
"America is the great satan" and he reports me in the op7ix court for spamming. I admit I was doing my daily routine but I
wasn't spamming...
So from there mackenzie an administrator joins the room and he is told to go look at the report about me from Francais by Francais
So he bans me and I log into my other account and then he IP bans me. I couldn't log into the site anymore or even go on it since I'm
IP banned. Then I come back today and check to see if I can log in with my "shafdude" account and it says that "you are banned for spamming the forum and racial comments".

WHAAAAT!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I wasn't being racist it was JeSuisFrancais and I get blamed and banned for it how gay how gay.
Thanks a lot OP7IX justice.
Back to top Go down
[nLg]KiNG-WhoreHeY
User
User
[nLg]KiNG-WhoreHeY

PostSubject: Re: op7ix being retarded!!!!!How the hell.......   op7ix being retarded!!!!!How the hell....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:15 am

Well, JeSuisFrancais, is a fucking bitcch. I say, you guys unban Shafdude. If JeSuisFrancais was the one being racist he should be banned, not shaf.
Back to top Go down
Green_FawX
User
User
Green_FawX

PostSubject: Re: op7ix being retarded!!!!!How the hell.......   op7ix being retarded!!!!!How the hell....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:12 pm

JeSuisFrancais is the one who should be banned justinplayer1 was his old accoutn and he got that one banned so it should be JeSuisFrancais not shaftdude
Back to top Go down
JeSuisFrancias
User
User
JeSuisFrancias

PostSubject: Re: op7ix being retarded!!!!!How the hell.......   op7ix being retarded!!!!!How the hell....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:20 pm

naw i didnt get banned super changed the pw
also there is no rule against me calling u a dike towel head camel jockey etc so thats y im not banned reason y ur banned is cuz u spammed like crazy so there 4 u got the boot not me THANKYOU HAVE A NICE DAY

PS HATERS GET ME MORE FANS:)
Back to top Go down
[nLg]KiNG-WhoreHeY
User
User
[nLg]KiNG-WhoreHeY

PostSubject: Re: op7ix being retarded!!!!!How the hell.......   op7ix being retarded!!!!!How the hell....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:06 pm

JeSuisFrancias wrote:
also there is no rule against me calling u a dike towel head camel jockey etc so thats y im not banned reason y ur banned is cuz u spammed like crazy so there 4 u got the boot not me THANKYOU HAVE A NICE DAY

lolololol. Fans? My fucking asss ;D
Back to top Go down
iTzArchitect
User
User
iTzArchitect

PostSubject: Re: op7ix being retarded!!!!!How the hell.......   op7ix being retarded!!!!!How the hell....... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:36 am

JeSuisFrancias wrote:

No one likes you, How the hell would you get more fans if you never a fan EVER!
Back to top Go down
x-7vojZmaL-x
User
User
x-7vojZmaL-x

PostSubject: Re: op7ix being retarded!!!!!How the hell.......   op7ix being retarded!!!!!How the hell....... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:46 am

This site is all fuckd up wow every section is a different argue.. WE ALL KNOE THAT SHAFDUDE IS A ANNOYIN **** that dnt mean im takin yo side JeSuISFRANCAIS **** u jus as much as him both of u could drop dead.. BUT STFU SHAFDUDE WAS BORN ANNOYIN HE CNT HELP IT SO JUS SUCK IT BOTH OF U BITCHEZ
Back to top Go down
http://www.Gaming-Freaks.tk
JeSuisFrancias
User
User
JeSuisFrancias

PostSubject: Re: op7ix being retarded!!!!!How the hell.......   op7ix being retarded!!!!!How the hell....... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:58 pm

nawwwwwwww and i can say what i wanna say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: op7ix being retarded!!!!!How the hell.......   op7ix being retarded!!!!!How the hell....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

op7ix being retarded!!!!!How the hell.......
Page 1 of 1