Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Apply to become an administrator

Go down 
+4
sparky12354
Iamwta
BaNHaMMeR
ReD-FawX
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ReD-FawX
Founder
Founder
ReD-FawX

Apply to become an administrator Empty
PostSubject: Apply to become an administrator   Apply to become an administrator Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Just make a new post and tell us why you would like to become an administrator. You must have the following requirments:

50+ Rep

3 recommendations

Active on the forums

Last edited by ReD-FawX on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.op7ix.com
BaNHaMMeR
BaNHaMMeR

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become an administrator   Apply to become an administrator Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:45 pm

I would like to be an Admin because i would like to try the things that need to be tested before the vip gets it and i think im ready to be a admin now because ive been a standard moderator for a year now....
Back to top Go down
ReD-FawX
Founder
Founder
ReD-FawX

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become an administrator   Apply to become an administrator Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:48 pm

Make it in a new post. It keeps it more organized.
Back to top Go down
BaNHaMMeR
BaNHaMMeR

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become an administrator   Apply to become an administrator Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:53 pm

kk hehe
Back to top Go down
Iamwta
User
User
Iamwta

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become an administrator   Apply to become an administrator Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:21 pm

Red-FawX wrote:
Just make a new post and tell us why you would like to become an administrator.

Requirements: 50+ Rep
Does that mean 50 points plus rep or 50 rep points
Back to top Go down
ReD-FawX
Founder
Founder
ReD-FawX

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become an administrator   Apply to become an administrator Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:45 pm

50 or more rep points.
Back to top Go down
sparky12354
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become an administrator   Apply to become an administrator Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:58 pm

Hello Red-FawX. My name is sparky12354. I would like to be an administrator to test new codes and saves. It would be an honor to be in my opinion in the best team of people i have been referd to (DaZZed and Bioshockfreak). I think i am qualifyd reson being i am the best in my class of as you may say computer geeks. I have many contacts that could be of your assistans also. onother reson is i am a registerd admin on moh heros. I think we could make a great team. Thank you for letting me request this great honor and i am hoping to be joind with you soon.
Back to top Go down
Maximus
GFX Co-Head
Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become an administrator   Apply to become an administrator Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:26 am

lol nub XDDD

First of all, applying for an admin position has nothing to do with testing out codes or saves, sounds to me that you are just trying to get some. Second, you are not the best of computer geeks. Try rebuilding a hackintosh from scratch, and then coding some windows applications for mac. People like you who make this site have 900 members. Thanks.......

Oh and make a new thread instead of replying to this thread....
Back to top Go down
ReD-FawX
Founder
Founder
ReD-FawX

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become an administrator   Apply to become an administrator Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:24 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
Maximus
GFX Co-Head
Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become an administrator   Apply to become an administrator Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:04 pm

Why are you making it to where people have to get 50 rep. Thats like begging someone to be an admin. Like ive said before, stupid nubs on here (Which is half the population) ask other people to rep them up. Most of the staff here dont even know what they are doing. They just make a bs quote from somone elses app and thats the end of it. Being a site admin, r site owner, takes great adminship which is clearly not available here. You need to make strong decisions on staff applications. Oh and btw, the sites percentage for staff moderation is not even close to 20%.
Back to top Go down
PythonSoL4do
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become an administrator   Apply to become an administrator Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:12 pm

That's how they run the site Sanders lol. It's their site and their responsibility. Not our problem. But I kinda agree though.
Back to top Go down
ReD-FawX
Founder
Founder
ReD-FawX

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become an administrator   Apply to become an administrator Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:32 pm

I understand and know what your saying. Along with all of the requirments I also do a background check and other proceedures.
Back to top Go down
Jmonty24
User
User
Jmonty24

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become an administrator   Apply to become an administrator Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:58 am

Red-FawX, I would like to be an administrator because I have my own laptop so I can get on the computer WHENEVER i want unless im not home. I can also get online here on my phone and take care of things. I have my own forums website so I know what I am doing. If you want to check out my website it is jZemiix.tk Please feel welcome too and thank you for your time.

Jmonty24
Back to top Go down
justinplyer1
User
User
justinplyer1

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become an administrator   Apply to become an administrator Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:09 pm

cant you read? you need 50 rep points you have absolutly zero 00000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply to become an administrator   Apply to become an administrator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply to become an administrator
Page 1 of 1