Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Should the freeze save be VIP or NOT

Go down 
2 posters

NO
Should the freeze save be VIP or NOT I_vote_lcap.png?google57%Should the freeze save be VIP or NOT I_vote_rcap.png?google
 57% [ 8 ]
YES
Should the freeze save be VIP or NOT I_vote_lcap.png?google43%Should the freeze save be VIP or NOT I_vote_rcap.png?google
 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Should the freeze save be VIP or NOT Empty
PostSubject: Should the freeze save be VIP or NOT   Should the freeze save be VIP or NOT Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Back to top Go down
ReD-FawX
Founder
Founder
ReD-FawX

PostSubject: Re: Should the freeze save be VIP or NOT   Should the freeze save be VIP or NOT Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Remember that the freeze save freezes the user aswell as the room. I think that people will get tired of it since it freezes the user.
Back to top Go down
http://www.op7ix.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Should the freeze save be VIP or NOT   Should the freeze save be VIP or NOT Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Red-FawX wrote:
Remember that the freeze save freezes the user aswell as the room. I think that people will get tired of it since it freezes the user.

ya i know but i just wanted to hear ur opion and ya if it didn't freeze u then it would be different
Back to top Go down
wertwe
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Should the freeze save be VIP or NOT   Should the freeze save be VIP or NOT Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:43 am

defenent no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the freeze save be VIP or NOT   Should the freeze save be VIP or NOT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1