HomePortalSearchRegisterLog inGallery

redzkay wat up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
redzkay
User
User

redzkay wat up Empty
PostSubject: redzkay wat up   redzkay wat up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:28 pm

i bet some of u guy no me from ftb3 i was wandering if you would like to become allies we are not that big in ftb3 but are website is oenage.co.nr if u would like to just check us out
Back to top Go down
ReD-FawX
Founder
Founder
ReD-FawX

redzkay wat up Empty
PostSubject: Re: redzkay wat up   redzkay wat up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:42 pm

Sure if you would like to, but there is also the possibility for a merger if you would like to join our clan. If not its OK I think I may make an allied section where you can request and merge or either we can set up a clan allied section where it will just stat that you are allied with us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.op7ix.com
redzkay
User
User

redzkay wat up Empty
PostSubject: Re: redzkay wat up   redzkay wat up Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:57 pm

Red-FawX wrote:
Sure if you would like to, but there is also the possibility for a merger if you would like to join our clan. If not its OK I think I may make an allied section where you can request and merge or either we can set up a clan allied section where it will just stat that you are allied with us.

ummm im preatty sure we wont murge but thanks for asking but we would like to allie im not the creator of this clan but u can talk to the creator on our website about this. and i have 2names on ftb3so on my other name i could join if thats cool with u (creator name= GEN.DIAMONDS) but we currently a huge clan in ftb1 and were now coming to ftb3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

redzkay wat up Empty
PostSubject: Re: redzkay wat up   redzkay wat up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

redzkay wat up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge :: Introductions-
Jump to: