Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Development of EU Game Saves

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ReD-FawX
Founder
Founder
ReD-FawX

Development of EU Game Saves Empty
PostSubject: Development of EU Game Saves   Development of EU Game Saves Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:07 pm

We are trying our hardest to get EU Game Saves but cannot obtain a copy of the game. If anyone would be so generous to allow us to barrow a PSN account to download the EU game it would be much appreciated. As for now we might not have it till next week-end. Do not post your account information here if you are intrested but PM it. Whoever does this and the account works will get VIP. We are not intrested in stealing your account or buying games with your money, we just need a copy of the game to make the Saves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.op7ix.com
DeathSeiko
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Development of EU Game Saves   Development of EU Game Saves Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:06 pm

are iso/cso possible?
Back to top Go down
ReD-FawX
Founder
Founder
ReD-FawX

PostSubject: Re: Development of EU Game Saves   Development of EU Game Saves Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:07 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.op7ix.com
Mr Solo Dolo
VIP
VIP
Mr Solo Dolo

PostSubject: Re: Development of EU Game Saves   Development of EU Game Saves Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:00 pm

i can borrow u mine: i hav the EU FTB3 DL VERSION
but why do u exactly need it? cuz when u need a 100% savegame (without F2K,TAR21 tho) i can give you mine
better would be an enhanced gamesave which only exists at the moment for US version what kinda sukks cause evryone has a DE .50 with grenade laucher Evil or Very Mad & i want revenge Twisted Evil
(go there if u are interested: http://www.consolediscussions.com/forum/f145/enhanced-tar-21-mk4a5-non-hacker-game-save-t25734/ )

so it would be great if u could do en enhanced savegame for EU folks Smile
Back to top Go down
King P
Fagtatious
Fagtatious
King P

Location : Some where in a cave living with a bunch of hot sweaty Fags...+ You can just ip Locate me Lol...Have Fun! Mr-Fag Tag..

PostSubject: Re: Development of EU Game Saves   Development of EU Game Saves Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Cool.....Tell us when your done..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Development of EU Game Saves   Development of EU Game Saves Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Ya since you own the game (legally i hope) why don't you just download an iso of EU! As long as you own the game in the first place though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Development of EU Game Saves   Development of EU Game Saves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Development of EU Game Saves
Page 1 of 1