Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

About SOCOM.com

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SuP3r No0b
User
User
SuP3r No0b

About SOCOM.com Empty
PostSubject: About SOCOM.com   About SOCOM.com Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:48 am

I'm sure some of you regularly check the SOCOM.com forums, and if not, I advise you not to..
Because it seems as of late, almost every "Legit" player on the site are trying to take a stand against "hackers".

Basically, they're saying every person who beats them with an excessive amount of skill is a hacker, and just because they use the F-2k add-on that they downloaded from the U.S. PSN they're automatically using hacked gamesaves.

All in all, even the forums are filled with stupid people. LOL, go check it out to know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/everlasting.addiction
intergalactik-bitch
User
User

About SOCOM.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: About SOCOM.com   About SOCOM.com Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:56 am

Pretty much, I've been on that forum for a long time, and all people do is whine about /6 and cry about "hackers." There's only a two people on there that are actually cool, and it's iluvfuz, and TKearny9, they don't cry about hackers and game saves, they don't whine about no new addons, hell, they don't really care about this game lol. Actually, the SOCOM website was actully filled with some smart people, once FTB3 was realized, people came on there, and started crying, and blaming /6 for their own plain mistakes. There were people who supported FTB3, stayed up with DeV videos, posting gameplay footage from trailers and more. Once they realized how bad FTB3 really was, they all just left. Now all we have are idiotic kids who hop on bandwagons when people complain about the game. But hey, kids will always be kids, amirite or amirite?
Back to top Go down
smc3107
User
User
smc3107

About SOCOM.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: About SOCOM.com   About SOCOM.com Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:21 am

intergalactik-bitch wrote:
amirite or amirite?

Yes your right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About SOCOM.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: About SOCOM.com   About SOCOM.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About SOCOM.com
Page 1 of 1