Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

How to install game saves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ReD-FawX
Founder
Founder
ReD-FawX

How to install game saves Empty
PostSubject: How to install game saves   How to install game saves Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:41 pm

OK. So your done requesting you save and you just downloaded it. Now where do i put it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow these instructions if using a "WINDOW" OS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Just plug your usb to your psp and computer so you are connected

2. Then open up your psp memory stick

3. open the PSP folder

4. Then open the SAVEDATA folder

5. finaly drag the folder that you just downloaded into the SAVEDATA folder

6. if it asks you if you wish to overwrite the folder there already then hit yes to all

Follow these instructions if using a "MAC" OS
1. just click the download button as usual.

2. then this little box comes up with a blue folder that you are downloading. its gonna say UCES01242

3. right click on the folder and hit "show in finder"

4. then your finder comes up with the blue folder thats called UCUS98716 in it.

5. drag the blue folder that says UCES01242 onto your desktop.

6. plug in your psp using a USB and go all the way left on your psp until it goes to the settings and press "usb connection"

7. wait until your computer recognizes your psp.

8. this black thing, that looks like a sideways Xbox360 elite, pops up and is named "untitled"

9. double click on it and go to PSP, then go to savedata.

10. when you click savedata drag the UCES01242 blue folder from your desktop into your savedata. (WARNING: DO NOT PUT THE FOLDER ON TOP OF ANY OTHERS BECAUSE THE SAVEDATA WILL GO INTO ANOTHER SAVEDATA AND THATS BAD)

11.wait for it to finish downloading and X out of "untitled" (psp)

12. right click on "untitled" and hit eject. then you can unplug the USB and there you go!!!

P.S. THIS MIGHT SEEM LIKE ALOT BUT ITS ACTUALLY NOT JUST FOLLOW THESE EXACTLY AND IF ITS NOT WORKING REPLY AND TELL ME WHATS WRONG.

Credit: Thank you Online devdo5 for supplying directions for MAC OSs

Last edited by ReD-FawX on Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.op7ix.com
eagaleye22
User
User

PostSubject: i downloaded some game saves onto my computer and followed your directions on how to download them onto my psp but when i went to play a game i could not find nothing in my armory   How to install game saves Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:11 pm

i downloaded some game saves onto my computer and followed your directions on how to install them on my psp.... then i went to play the game and i couldnt find any of them in my armory PLEASE HELP ME RED FAUX
Back to top Go down
ReD-FawX
Founder
Founder
ReD-FawX

PostSubject: Re: How to install game saves   How to install game saves Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Ok check that the game save was not a USA one or it will not work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.op7ix.com
eagaleye22
User
User

PostSubject: game saves   How to install game saves Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:03 pm

which game saves do i get then?......i can not find any ones that are not usa game saves
Back to top Go down
bman2241
User
User
bman2241

PostSubject: Re: How to install game saves   How to install game saves Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:35 am

Eu saves you'll probaly need. Eu saves are called UCES01242 and USA saves are called UCUS98716. Go to the EU save section and then to the pre made saves.
Hope I helped. Cool
Back to top Go down
eagaleye22
User
User

PostSubject: Re: How to install game saves   How to install game saves Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:13 pm

thank u so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eagaleye22
User
User

PostSubject: Re: How to install game saves   How to install game saves Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:25 pm

the game saves i downloaded keeps freezing my psp and shutting it off......wat do i do? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to install game saves   How to install game saves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to install game saves
Page 1 of 1