Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.

Go down 
+22
X-_-ToP-_-X
townbizzness
imgay
Sniper7410
Deltorio500
DemonSpaw7v_
hazard009
jrodj123
JAVERT
XxJ3ad_J3oyxX
Leky1
bman2241
[nLg]KiNG-WhoreHeY
AZNLINK513
khaoticking
gibson610
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Crisis-IV
sonicblast223
ReD-FawX
xXBatmanXx
SuP3r No0b
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SuP3r No0b
User
User
SuP3r No0b

To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Empty
PostSubject: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Go kill yourself. Now. This game is not ruined. It is because you immature children continue to make a big deal out of being booted, when all you could do is make a private room. That's why there's password rooms. Or are you too illiterate for that?

The freeze save did not cause this, because I have tested this, and tested this, and TESTED this time and time again. It's a hoax. It doesn't freeze anyone but yourself. If you do get frozen from someone who supposedly has this "freeze save", then they're hackers and are booting you with their own codes. The freeze save could only "freeze" others if there was a code on. Anyone without a hacked psp can't do that. Stop saying Omega and Demonspawn's boot codes were created from the freeze save. It's not. They'll even admit to that.

Get. The. ****. Over. It. If you keep bitching like this, I will crack down and kick people's asses. It's annoying to no absolute end how everyone blames something THAT CAME OUT MONTHS BEFORE THIS BULLSHIT AND NEVER WORKED IN GENERAL.

If I see ANYONE blaming our "freeze save" from now on, their IP is getting dotted down and they're going to wish they never tried starting a war with us. All you're doing is giving a perfectly good site a bad name. I will not allow this, and a ban will be placed, if not worse.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/everlasting.addiction
xXBatmanXx
User
User
xXBatmanXx

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:33 pm

WoW, your definitely pissed.... I agree tho, gamesave has nothing to do with it. Its just the dang boot codes getting secretly spread around the world, calling it "unreleased"....
Back to top Go down
SuP3r No0b
User
User
SuP3r No0b

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:20 pm

xXBatmanXx wrote:
WoW, your definitely pissed.... I agree tho, gamesave has nothing to do with it. Its just the dang boot codes getting secretly spread around the world, calling it "unreleased"....
Wasn't really pissed. Just annoyed.
Back to top Go down
ReD-FawX
Founder
Founder
ReD-FawX

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Which = PIzzED
Back to top Go down
http://www.op7ix.com
sonicblast223
User
User
sonicblast223

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:19 pm

ftb3 is ruined u just dont want to belive it is ok and u know what i was in a private room and it still got frozen so dont start saying **** u dont have a god damn clue
Back to top Go down
xXBatmanXx
User
User
xXBatmanXx

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:22 pm

sonicblast223 wrote:
ftb3 is ruined u just dont want to belive it is ok and u know what i was in a private room and it still got frozen so dont start saying **** u dont have a god damn clue

It could be just lag that you experienced. There have also been a lot of server issues the past month. There is no passowrd bypass code yet.... Not that I know of.
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223
User
User
sonicblast223

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:31 pm

yea but i was in a private game and everyone in it froze and the lag might be it but i think lag takes u out of online not turn off ur psp
Back to top Go down
SuP3r No0b
User
User
SuP3r No0b

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:45 pm

sonicblast223 wrote:
yea but i was in a private game and everyone in it froze and the lag might be it but i think lag takes u out of online not turn off ur psp
the "freezing" is mostly caused by lag, it's how the hackers got the freeze code in the first place. When there's an excessive amount of lag, the game will start to mess up and completely freeze. Thus the turning off of your psp.

sonicblast223 wrote:
There are no password bypasses. You were the dumbass to allow a hacker in your password room, if it really was a hacker freezing it. Furthermore, I know much about what's happened, and FTB3 is not dying. It's only "dying" because you people think the world is over once you get frozen. Don't like getting frozen? Get your friends together and play in password rooms, don't use an easy password, and make sure you can trust that person. Be smart, pl0x.
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223
User
User
sonicblast223

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:48 pm

i do the passwords used are hard to figure out idk how it gets frozen sometimes its lag and i only play with friends i trust
Back to top Go down
Crisis-IV
User
User
Crisis-IV

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:12 pm

to be truthful it pretty much is ruined with the hackers and ALLL the modded saves.lots of people i know already sold theirs and are just going to play socom 4 or confrontation on ps3
Back to top Go down
SuP3r No0b
User
User
SuP3r No0b

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Crisis-IV wrote:
to be truthful it pretty much is ruined with the hackers and ALLL the modded saves.lots of people i know already sold theirs and are just going to play socom 4 or confrontation on ps3

Eeewww, SOCOM 4. I'm not looking forward to SOCOM 4, and I hate confrontation.
SOCOM II HD GOGOGO.
Back to top Go down
SwoRNLeaDejZ
User
User
SwoRNLeaDejZ

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:57 pm

There is actually a freeze boot that has been made that doesn't even require the user to enter the room. If you think I'm lying, call me out, and I'll post the YouTube video of the boot in action. The person that made it, made the video, and he shows that he can boot a room without ever entering said room.
Back to top Go down
gibson610
User
User

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:01 pm

the game is ruined but its not op7ix's fault
Back to top Go down
Crisis-IV
User
User
Crisis-IV

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:25 pm

whats wrong with confrontation? and socom 4 looks good but i hope its not ps move only
Back to top Go down
khaoticking
User
User
khaoticking

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:56 pm

i agree with noob the game isnt ruined. plus the hackers already got bored with the freeze code pretty much so suck it up and play.
Back to top Go down
AZNLINK513
User
User
AZNLINK513

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:44 am

honesty i agree with super i mean there just hacking or whatever there doing just put a password on it
Back to top Go down
[nLg]KiNG-WhoreHeY
User
User
[nLg]KiNG-WhoreHeY

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:56 am

Maybe I should stop the booting.
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223
User
User
sonicblast223

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:13 am

i play in password rooms and it gets frozen i play with only friends and we vote out everyone who is not in the clan so yea and non of us are hackers cuz our clan says u hack ur out
Back to top Go down
Crisis-IV
User
User
Crisis-IV

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:59 am

wow you must not have been playing lately. every single room is being frozen like wtf there is no sucking it up if you cant even play!
Back to top Go down
bman2241
User
User
bman2241

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:31 am

FTB3 is not dead.(well not yet and hopefully not for a long time.)
Back to top Go down
SwoRNLeaDejZ
User
User
SwoRNLeaDejZ

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:37 pm

Dude, Crisis-IV is right, last night every game that I entered was frozen in what seemed like 2 minutes. It was probably someone trying out the boot below:

Back to top Go down
Leky1
[108] Coder
[108] Coder
Leky1

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:15 pm

SuP3r No0b wrote:
sonicblast223 wrote:
the "freezing" is mostly caused by lag, it's how the hackers got the freeze code in the first place. When there's an excessive amount of lag, the game will start to mess up and completely freeze. Thus the turning off of your psp.

sonicblast223 wrote:
There are no password bypasses. You were the dumbass to allow a hacker in your password room, if it really was a hacker freezing it. Furthermore, I know much about what's happened, and FTB3 is not dying. It's only "dying" because you people think the world is over once you get frozen. Don't like getting frozen? Get your friends together and play in password rooms, don't use an easy password, and make sure you can trust that person. Be smart, pl0x.

wow supernoob ur dumb. freezing isnt cause of lag.

Back to top Go down
ReD-FawX
Founder
Founder
ReD-FawX

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:23 pm

Your all stupid!!!!

Jk. Look your just confused. Freezing ins't lagg if you lagged then you could possible be given the "Please wait screen" or be disconnected. Freezing is caused by currupt information data in the game and when the game is called to look at that information it doesn't know how to react and hence freezes. There are codes about these lately and a save that has been out since the beginning of FTB3. When you freeze its 98% "Statisticly proven as of last night" that its caused by the code developed to freeze you.
Back to top Go down
SuP3r No0b
User
User
SuP3r No0b

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:03 pm

inb4 everyone realizes I wasn't being serious when I said it was 'cause of lag.

Anyhow, I barely get frozen. Possibly once every other day, and I'm on a lot now. It's the same as every other day, before this whole bullshit started. Nothing to go apeshit over and think the world is ending or that the game is dead. If you think it's dead, stop playing. No sense saying the game is dead and continue to play it just to get frozen, unless you're looking for more excuses to be a complete retard.
Back to top Go down
ReD-FawX
Founder
Founder
ReD-FawX

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:07 pm

lol your lucky you dont have trippy hunting you with a freeze code
Back to top Go down
SuP3r No0b
User
User
SuP3r No0b

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:09 pm

ReD-FawX wrote:
I thought trippy sold his stuff? Guess he was bluffing, as usual.
Back to top Go down
SuP3r No0b
User
User
SuP3r No0b

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:10 pm

SuP3r No0b wrote:
ReD-FawX wrote:
I thought trippy sold his stuff? Guess he was bluffing, as usual.

I love how it censored stuff the first time. DOUBLEPOSTTOTALKABOUTEDITSFUCKYEARRR.
Back to top Go down
XxJ3ad_J3oyxX
VIP
VIP
XxJ3ad_J3oyxX

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:16 pm

lol no he didn't quit i think he is in momo's new site
Back to top Go down
Crisis-IV
User
User
Crisis-IV

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:23 pm

I dont play it anymore since 2 days ago and people going to drop this game if it continues. just a matter of time. i hope a new patch gets released,then ill enjoy it again before its broken into again.
Back to top Go down
JAVERT
User
User
JAVERT

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:19 pm

agreed!!
Back to top Go down
jrodj123
User
User

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:17 am

super froob its ufailhawk lol stfu

u

cant

kick

my

Back to top Go down
SuP3r No0b
User
User
SuP3r No0b

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:23 pm

jrodj123 wrote:
super froob its ufailhawk lol stfu

u

cant

kick

my

Still as immature as when I first met you, I see.
Back to top Go down
hazard009
User
User
hazard009

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:12 pm

With socom 4 you can use the new move system its gonna be pretty cool!!!!
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223
User
User
sonicblast223

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:21 pm

socom 1 u could clime walls and stuff they should do that in socom 4

Back to top Go down
DemonSpaw7v_
User
User
DemonSpaw7v_

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:53 pm

It ain't a game save that's freezes ya'll, its my join room boot, no matter if its full room or not I can do whatever I want to your rooms until I see fit for Socom and Slant 6 to have this....until then hide.
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223
User
User
sonicblast223

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:12 am

dude why u ruin fun for all such a ****
Back to top Go down
DemonSpaw7v_
User
User
DemonSpaw7v_

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:24 am

The game is still fun, fun in a password room is the only difference....
Back to top Go down
Crisis-IV
User
User
Crisis-IV

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:41 pm

just a little F@GGøT with no life

Last edited by Crisis-IV on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sonicblast223
User
User
sonicblast223

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:28 pm

yea i know but u know all hackers have no are noobs and if hackers who hate being frozen use anti freeze codes then u cant freeze us hahahaha
Back to top Go down
DemonSpaw7v_
User
User
DemonSpaw7v_

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:07 pm

Man....with all the cryin around here you would think the site would start charging for diaper disposal service, LOL!
Back to top Go down
Deltorio500
User
User
Deltorio500

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:21 am

xXBatmanXx wrote:
sonicblast223 wrote:

It could be just lag that you experienced. There have also been a lot of server issues the past month. There is no passowrd bypass code yet.... Not that I know of.

yes batman is exactly right the stupid lags that freeze ur self and sometimes other
if ur lagging theres only one reasonable explanation - thtt i kno of-
ur downloading something from a crappppppppy site
just pause the download until ur done playign or cope with it
Back to top Go down
Sniper7410
[108] Coder
[108] Coder

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:24 am

Thank you for being the mature one super. I can alway count on you.
Back to top Go down
SuP3r No0b
User
User
SuP3r No0b

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:33 pm

[108]Sniper7410 wrote:
Thank you for being the mature one super. I can alway count on you.

I see what you did there.
Back to top Go down
imgay
Fagtatious
Fagtatious

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:13 am

idgaf, you still ruined socom, and quite frankly the only people that like op7ix are little kids.

i dont see mature people in there, ever, kingkongkillerjj is a little ****(BTW)
Back to top Go down
SuP3r No0b
User
User
SuP3r No0b

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:35 am

imgay wrote:
idgaf, you still ruined socom, and quite frankly the only people that like op7ix are little kids.

i dont see mature people in there, ever, kingkongkillerjj is a little ****(BTW)

The only people who like us are little kids? cool story, bro.

We didn't ruin SOCOM, you fail. enjoy your b&.
Back to top Go down
townbizzness
Global MODerator
Global MODerator
townbizzness

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:42 pm

santa
Back to top Go down
X-_-ToP-_-X
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:56 pm

Yo how bout you all shut up damn. Just cause someone or a few people are booting rooms dont mean anything and stop complaining about people using gamesaves. REMEMBER EVERYONE THIS IS SOCOM FTB3 IF YOU BOUGHT THIS GAME YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN lol so stop whining lol its just going to be just like ftb2.
Back to top Go down
randyphx.com
User
User
randyphx.com

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:09 pm

" their IP is getting dotted down and they're going to wish they never tried starting a war with us. All you're doing is giving a perfectly good site a bad name. I will not allow this, and a ban will be placed, if not worse." THATS THE FUNNIEST **** I EVER HEARD, THINK BECAUSE YOU KNOW HEX YOU CAN DO MORE, HA! TRY MY IP
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie2_col
User
User
Mackenzie2_col

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:31 pm

What the **** are you talking about
Back to top Go down
ZeusWarLord
User
User
ZeusWarLord

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:20 pm

ya man just play it isnt ruined but if ur a hacker use an anti freez code
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.   To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To everyone who thinks FTB3 is ruined.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next